Monday, February 6, 2012

Ouija Board

I've had enough. I've had more than enough.

I broke down today. Why? I rang tech support AGAIN. I'm on the phone to these guys every 3 days or so lately.

CSR: Your number?
Me: 123465
CSR: Name?
Me: My name.
CSR: Hmm, Can I speak to Kevin Dead* please?
Me *breaks down*: No, he's deceased and has been for 18 months and you guys KNOW that. I'll have to call you back. *click*

Poor Lee. She felt awful watching me break down. It was my own stupid fault. I KNEW I should have left the room - or I should have used the handset not the base. Stupid Thubs and their only having speaker phone. I felt terrible knowing that she had to just listen to someone listen to speak to him - AGAIN. This is the 2nd time it's happened to me.

What I should have done is said "Sure, do you have a ouija board or a medium handy? It's the only way you're going to get through to him after all."

Just so much more upsetting because of the CSR on Friday. I KNEW he had no idea what he was talking about. Kevin's not on the system anywhere anymore my arse!

I rang the complaints line when I thought I'd calmed down enough. I hadn't. Burst into tears on her as well. She told me yes we have 3 different systems and Kevin is showing up on the bigpond and shipping one. I will talk to my supervisor and get it fixed. More false apologies.

I won't hold my breath. It's happened before and it will happen again. I know it will happen again. They've promised me so many times now that it won't that... it's going to.

What if Lee didn't have me here? What if this was some little old lady who had lost her husband and was just getting her life together when Telstra did this? What if she's just giving up ... because Telstra don't care. If they did they would overhaul their systems so this didn't happen again.

It will. Faith in Telstra has now gone from 50% to 0%.

No comments:

Post a Comment