Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Thub issues

This thing - pardon my French is an absolute piece of crap.

The guy I spoke to said he'll send out a replacement but because we have had so many issues if we like we can send it back and just be done with it. It was tempting - but we're only paying $1 a month for it because of one of Telstra's other stuff ups. I swear it's like they are going out of their way to torment us.

They're sending out a new one. I didn't beg them to send it in Lee's name. I want to see if what Minesh has promised me is true. Nothing will ever come out in Kev's name again.

Honestly, if it wasn't so horrific for Lee and my pysche's I would think this was a game. It's so tempting to wrap up some of Kev's ashes and send them down in there in a nice box. Pity we'd get fined when they had to check it wasn't anthrax or anything like that though.

We all miss Kev. Every day she wakes up and he's not here. She was just starting to live again and this has set her back almost to the same level of grief when he first passed.

Telstra? I hate you. This is starting to feel malicious. It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment